T. Jeffery Clarke Architect - Tusculum   Tusculum

Tusculum was originally built in 1773 by Reverend John Witherspoon, President of The College of New Jersey (now Princeton University) and the only minister to sign the Declaration of Independence.  While he lived on the campus during his tenure as President, he used the Tusculum property as a tenant farm and later moved there in retirement.

Project Details and Photos Here
TJC - Bonner Foundation   The Bonner Foundation

The Greek Revival building known as Sheldon House at 10 Mercer Street Princeton was actually built in Northampton, MA in the 1830s.   Inherited by Princeton clergyman George Sheldon, it was disassembled and shipped to Princeton where it was rebuilt in 1868 to serve as his residence.  

Project Details and Photos Here